Wednesday 11 May 2011

It's a Flop!



































Man oh man, I am feeling *so* frustrated today! I was trying to draw a pastel picture of one of my children and no matter how hard I tried, it just wasn't happening.  What on earth is going on with the cyborg eyes and the "so pale I feel sick" skin?  And the hair?!  If I had hair like that, I'd be sure to wear a hat I can tell you!

To be honest, I didn't really want to post a picture on here that I felt less than happy with. However, in order to be honest and accountable about my progress in relation to all things creative, I felt like I should post it. Grrr to that conscience of mine! 

Please, try not to laugh too hard when you are looking at it. Oh, alright, I do grant you permission to have a slight chuckle and I wont take it personally. Just remember, everyone has to start somewhere, right? ;-)

A flop like this just makes me more determined to work out where I went wrong, why I made that particular mistake/s and how to fix it/them for the future.  It will be interesting to see how long it takes to show some progress!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you around soon.

Kate
x

PS: The answer to the number of calla lilies in the previous post is 8.  Go back and have a look and see if your number matches mine!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!